Fuel price app

Clunegapyears

About to head off to the Baltics and currently in pain every time we fill with diesel as it's always over £100.

Which fuel apps are you using to find cheapest local fuel. Use mylpg.eu so looking for something similar for diesel.

Not the Baltics but suggestions for apps in different regions would be useful. In Spain last year I used the GeoGasolineras app to find the cheapest diesel. It will find the cheapest within up to 5km (adjustable)
1. around where you are
2. around a specific location
3. along a route between two locations

If you’re heading to the Hereford meet from the direction of Worcester (M5) you will pass through the village of Branscombe and the (only) garage just before island on right sells diesel at £1.38 ,it’s pay at pump only though with card, you choose an amount and get the change back on your card a few days later if any.

About to head off to the Baltics and currently in pain every time we fill with diesel as it's always over £100.

Which fuel apps are you using to find cheapest local fuel. Use mylpg.eu so looking for something similar for diesel.
It's only psychologically comforting, but I look to make a top up refill as soon as the tank drops below the 3/4 full reading and when I know that there's a convenient supermarket Fuel Station. This means buying anything from 23 litres to 30 litres,making the £40-£50 feel less painful; there is a practical advantage, in that Asda Carlisle were still limiting Fuel purchases to £99 when diesel was around £1.80 per litre. I had let the tank level drop further than normal on the return journey and couldn't buy quite enough to fill the tank [about 15 litres short IIRC]

Steve

If Your serving or ex forces, NHS, police, emergency services you can get a bluelight card, once you gave this you can apply for a WEX ESSO card this gives you per ltr 3p off E5, 4p off E10, and 6p off diesel. From ESSO, shell and other garages

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back