Fuel in scotland

GARY ENGLISH

What is the prices like up there ,r there up and down day to day,or running low at all.

Just got back from a week up at the North East, I know it's not quite Scotland; but we did get as far as Berwick-on-Tweed, and the prices were the same as Northant's i.e. £1.29 at supermarkets up to £1.34 for BP on the A1. Hope that helps.

What is the prices like up there ,r there up and down day to day,or running low at all.

some places r chargin up to 1.99 ,it's a joke ,soon we wont be able to drive anywere because of the price of fuel

Hi

I live in Stirling, the prices here are 128.9 @ the supermarket. If you take a detour to Alloa, you'll get it maybe 2p/l less. We get better fuel prices here than the national average due to having a refinery down the road. Nowhere seems to have run out as yet...

In the far north west you'll be paying up to £1.50, and if you head to the islands, you'll get stung for the same.

Nigel

two weeks ago up as far as fort william
Fuel varied from £1.36 to £1.24
no diffrence to here

in tayside
Ive been paying 127.9 per litre at tesco
with clubpoints thats 126.9 in real terms!
but some stations up here are running dry now! :eek:

I was in Peebles in the Tweed valley at the weekend and prices were similar to Tyneside, Shell garages had a £20 limit in place. Coming home I spotted a price of £1.45 p/lt in Northumberland in a remote garage on the A68:eek::mad:

Just back from 7 weeks in Oregon...my local garage is now 1.38.9 per litre of diesel

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back