Friends

ladytramp

Thank you everyone who has befriended me.:) Everyone else WHY NOT!!!!!::D
Only joking!!!!!! As I'm not on here very often on our own pc and (banned at work) I don't look at posts very often or reply to them. (cause Graham and Tammie hog it!!) I do though class you all as friends as I do think I have met some great people on this site. I do hope to meet more of you and meet again old friends and all of Elle's mates LOL .See you all in the near future I hope and HAPPY WILDING.:):):)

Hia
Good to meet you at Hayfield.
Get yourself on the forum more often.
Now you started the thread then we can get the females conversing theirs Cas, Angie, Christine and more out there
Come on lads shove over let the females see the keyboard.
We could discuss the finer points of motorhoming, like the mechanics, the sites, the pubs, ect ect we could even swap receipes:eek::eek::eek:

Hia
I'm keeping this thread accessable (near the top) to the females of wild camping (males are not barred though)
Has any one got anything to say
I can only keep it accessable for so long
Any tips
Any meals suitable for motorhomes (not spending hours cooking up a sunday roast)
How do you cope with ???????
Is your love red or white or tea or coffe or something else?
come on ladies where are you????:D:D:D:D

i keep saying to linda she aught to put a post or two on but she has no time according to her, there is the cooking washing up dusting vacuuming up washing the van gardening shopping decorating feeding the cats i say well go on when you have finished that is when she has made me a cuppa tea :D:D:eek::eek:

Hia
Get Kath a lap top and then she can sit down and relax and put fingers to keyboards.
Hope you let kath see this when she is dusting around you. Oh sorry when she is dusting you!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D
Joking ;););) about the dusting

time or lack of it

Hello all you ladies with not much time to spare. My problem is that I work on a keyboard all day long and at night I want to get away from it!!!!:D I love to chat as you all know (friends whom I have made on here) but unfortunately there are three factors relating to me not posting.
1st I want away from a keyboard at evening
2nd Graham hogs it all the time
3rd Working full time and lots of household chores to do as I'm away a lot of weekends ( I do think my daughter is taking in washing and ironing from the neighbours as I always seem to have a lot of it!!!!!!!):eek: For me personally I will come on when I can ,so please anyone don't be offended if I don't reply to anything. I'm now banned at work from logging on so that has lessened drastically anything which I would have been inclined to answer. But I am paid for working and I shouldn't abuse it lol:)

We to are banned from using the internet for personal use at work not that I did anyway only on the odd occasion.

We to are banned from using the internet for personal use at work not that I did anyway only on the odd occasion.

Believe it or not, in my new workplace the boss has a computer installed with internet access in the drivers rest room for when it goes quiet:rolleyes::cool:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back