fridge again. !!!

rugbyken

having bitten the bullet & gone for a new fridge freezer it arrived with a gouge in the door handle so at £2k was returned, engineer turned up today with new fridge on pallet again undamaged packing but after opening we found a deep gouge across the front panel much worse than the first it’s about the same height as the first one as well leading us to think something has dragged across them while lined up in the warehouse, someone probably decided to ship them & just make a claim against the transport company , i’m frustrated but the poor engineer is the one loosing out though 2days work lost this week , at the moment i am not too bothered but we intend heading south in about 5 weeks time & i’ll soon start getting twitchy ,

This happens all the time,have you ever watched PO handle goods you have wrote on say fragile,i bought a ham radio once and the chap lifted it from back of van and threw it down to the doors at me,i refused to sine until we opened it,yep all control knobs etc smashed to bits even though it was very well packed,some of them think there on the rugby field.

These are cheap.
smad fridge.png

I'd just stay in Blighty, Ken..
You'll never need a fridge.
Hope you get it sorted soon, mate.

I have bought cars cheaper than that, in fact first house I looked at was less! If I were ever tempted to spend that much on a fridge for the van and it came damaged I would be livid

I know I bought a vauxhall viva with tax and mot for £15 eeh those were the days

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back