freebies

n8rbos

hi if you subscribe to motorhome monthly magazine at the rate of £8.99 a quarter (£36 year)you get a good read and you get a free gift of either a £50 autoglym cleaning kit,£25 2 person picnic setor a £25 draper travel tool kit.

www.outandaboutlive.co.uk
:)

vicarious books are offering a free book to people who can help with information and pictures on aires for their new book.

Subscribers newsletter and offers.

CONTENTS
Aires Benelux & Scandinavia - help needed
Discount code
Guides just in
Next show

We need your help with our new guide. Free book in return.

ALL THE AIRES Benelux and Scandinavia.
(Available mid May) Sorry no pre orders taken until our next email.
In the last email I told you we were working on our next guide and this is it. We currently have the following numbers of Aires for each country.
Belgium, 48
Holland, 52
Luxemburg, 8
Norway, 66
Sweden, 29
Finland, 42
Denmark, 36
DO YOU HAVE ANY MORE?
If so email them to gomotorhoming@hotmail.co.uk we also want nice photos for each country. People that provide good information will be rewarded with a free book when it is printed. Use the form here, http://www.go-motorhoming.co.uk/assets/report_form.pdf to save you and us unnecessary work you can email the town names to us first to see if we already have them.www.vicariousbooks.co.uk

Hi n8rbos!
Can you please give me more information on the magazine that is giving away the autoglym products with their subscription. I followed your link to 'Out & About', but couldn't see it there.
Thanks,
Jackie ;)

Free Gift

The magazine is MMM or Motorcaravan and Motorhome Monthly and the web site outandaboutlive.co.uk
the gift is Autoglym products, Picnic set for 2 or motorists toolkit to the value of £49 . 95
Regards
Alf

The magazine is MMM or Motorcaravan and Motorhome Monthly and the web site outandaboutlive.co.uk
the gift is Autoglym products, Picnic set for 2 or motorists toolkit to the value of £49 . 95
Regards
Alf

sorry all! only been reading MMM bout 2yrs lol and did'nt know what it was called lol....still a cracking read tho', given me loads of ideas even tho' i building own camper!!!!;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back