Free camping weekend.

jones'y

Can I be permitted a charity pitch?
If you like a pint, don't want to drink and drive, enjoy good entertainment, would like a few days free camping then can I recommend the Anglesey Beer Festival. It is run by the Lions organisation, all prifits going to charity.
The festival dates are Sept.8/9/10 and for those taking tickets for the whole weekend then camping is free (on the festival site), unfortunatly the beer is not! I can promise you a cracking weekend. Tel. 01407 710766 to book.
jones'y
ps. if you want to turn up thursday night and stay till monday morning that's OK. Hope to see you there.

jones'y said:
Can I be permitted a charity pitch?
If you like a pint, don't want to drink and drive, enjoy good entertainment, would like a few days free camping then can I recommend the Anglesey Beer Festival. It is run by the Lions organisation, all prifits going to charity.
The festival dates are Sept.8/9/10 and for those taking tickets for the whole weekend then camping is free (on the festival site), unfortunatly the beer is not! I can promise you a cracking weekend. Tel. 01407 710766 to book.
jones'y
ps. if you want to turn up thursday night and stay till monday morning that's OK. Hope to see you there.

Sorry my weekend to work

Hi CAS,
Never mind, put it in your calender for next year, same weekend.
jones'y

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back