Thread Renewed - Ignore this one.

Bit of additional information ....
The Battery is a 36V 10Ah Lithium-Ion Battery.
So in terms of capacity, to put it into context, it has a capacity of 360Wh, which is around the same as a 12V 30Ah Battery,
The battery charger is an auto-range voltage charger and will work anywhere between 100V-250V AC and the maximum current draw quoted is 1.8A.
Bearing in mind when putting out a given wattage, the maximum current is always pulled at the lowest voltage, so in the UK & Europe you can reckon on a current pull of under 0.8A AC. This means the MAXIMUM power the charger will pull is 180W, so well within the capability of smallish inverters.
When I just plugged it in to my Multiplus to charge the battery, the AC draw recorded was in fact under 100W. At this rate you would be able to recharge the battery from totally flat within 4 hours.

TBH, I think it is poor manners to post totally off-topic stuff on a thread that is posted for a very specific purpose, such as a For Sale thread. When I have read a For Sale thread, have no interest in buying the item but had some info that I think could be relevant, I have generally PMed the OP with that and let them decide if what I have said is something they want to take account of or share.

TBH, I think it is poor manners to post totally off-topic stuff on a thread that is posted for a very specific purpose, such as a For Sale thread. When I have read a For Sale thread, have no interest in buying the item but had some info that I think could be relevant, I have generally PMed the OP with that and let them decide if what I have said is something they want to take account of or share.

Don't be annoyed David. You're a popular and well respected member on here so any thread you start will get attention. I blame that Bear Pudsey. Not sure if its his fault really but it probably is. Think of it as a compliment though rather than bad manners. :D

I am right though. This thread is staying at the top of the new posts page and I cant see the new one now.

Actually I meant to say, if you get no takers on here you could try Facebook Market place. Ive had a fair bit of success with that as long as you weed out the pond life and scammers. Dont give anyone your phone number.

Don't be annoyed David. You're a popular and well respected member on here so any thread you start will get attention. I blame that Bear Pudsey. Not sure if its his fault really but it probably is. Think of it as a compliment though rather than bad manners. :D

I am right though. This thread is staying at the top of the new posts page and I cant see the new one now.

Actually I meant to say, if you get no takers on here you could try Facebook Market place. Ive had a fair bit of success with that as long as you weed out the pond life and scammers. Dont give anyone your phone number.
Kinda thought that🤦🏻‍♂️. Flogging stuff best left to selling platforms than banter forums🤣.
Imagine expecting us lot to be serious😳😂

Back