Floods

cas

What a night we were hit bad last night with the rain, the worst was only about a mile away from me, the RAF had to recue people from buildings, the water is going now not sure were but its going just hope we dont have any more :eek:

cas said:
What a night we were hit bad last night with the rain, the worst was only about a mile away from me, the RAF had to recue people from buildings, the water is going now not sure were but its going just hope we dont have any more :eek:
hope you are ok cas...its been a nightmare round here too but much worse hit places than here...take care...sammx

The waters going now, but theres a lot of damage hope weve had the worst of it

cas said:
The waters going now, but theres a lot of damage hope weve had the worst of it
yes i hope so too...not nice coming back from hols to torrential rain...was soaked yesterday at work...but lots of other people much worse off than me and i truly feel for them..:(

sammclouis said:
yes i hope so too...not nice coming back from hols to torrential rain...was soaked yesterday at work...but lots of other people much worse off than me and i truly feel for them..:(

I was on call all night :( only a got a few hours sleep some carers cudnt get to the night calls got to go now

byexx

cas said:
I was on call all night :( only a got a few hours sleep some carers cudnt get to the night calls got to go now

byexx
bye hun...take care talk soon xxx

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back