First Wild Camp

Don

Well Ive done it, Im a wild camper:D !!!! Southport Air Show. Arrived in Southport as every one else was going home (miles of traffic heading out:D )The only car park that hadn't been commandeered for ripping the public off,(£5 Per vehicle and £7 per occupant:mad: ) north end of the coast road, More for twitchers than any thing. Pulled on one othe camper there but the next I looked he had gone. Me on my own, that is if you exclude the comings and goings of, i think:eek: , dozens of courting couples:eek: . All went quiet about 2ish, fell asleep waiting for police to move me on, woke about 6ish when others started to arrive and by 8ish car park was full. Still enlightening experiencefor the first time. next the world. LOL.:D

Well done Don ;) .................. glad to hear you enjoyed your 1st time!!. I did my first weekend of wilding last month and I'm looking forward to doing it again :D

I have started wild camping this summer. Done it a couple of times this year and I love it. No site fees, no hidden extra charges, no one telling you have to be off your pitch by 10.30. Just great.

first time wildig

;) I was always told "You Never Forget Your First Time" So start building your memory's, if you stay home during the winter months they will see you thro the dark nights till spring arrives again.Happy trails.
Snowgoose.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back