first run out

robert b

well had my first run out in camper since i got it had a run over to scarborough it seemed strange with the sounds of things clattering about but now no need to pack things tightly never heard this towing caravan . but all in all enjoyed it and missis did as well we parked on sea front and found it was free till 1 march .hope to get away in another two weeks time .

well had my first run out in camper since i got it had a run over to scarborough it seemed strange with the sounds of things clattering about but now no need to pack things tightly never heard this towing caravan . but all in all enjoyed it and missis did as well we parked on sea front and found it was free till 1 march .hope to get away in another two weeks time .

Brilliant, glad you had a good time with no probs.

Rattles hmmm well yes pack tighter in the cupboards we use none slip mats and where the doors close little cushion buttons. Failing that turn up the stereo :D

hi I find theres always some rattles but you just get used to them. We do use non slip sheets between pans etc

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back