first post

wigan pier

hi all
come across this site the other day glad to see a site about campers and wild camping weve been doin this for a few years now funny thing is only a few motorhome owners seem to wave as they pass this might be the fact my van is conversion and got a once seen never forgoten paint/sticker job.
but just like to say hi to all wild campers

regards andy.

Hi there , my van is a home jobby to
Im just up the road from you,
Is the swan and railway still open in wigan?

swan

not sure it waz last time i went past dont go on wallgate much,
stopped bozjn when pint went up to 70p same with smokin cigs went to 1.25 for 20 any way u might ave sin my van its a vauxhall arena same as trafic got a few stickers on it locals call us hillbillys.

Allright wigan pier just down the road from u in skem we have a selfbuild 2 maybe see u about some time:)
Mike

hi mike my brov lives in skem near tawd vale pub.
is ur van a lt35 if it is i got a fuel pump/injector (not turbo) in mi shed if u ever want one.

wigan pier said:
hi all
come across this site the other day glad to see a site about campers and wild camping weve been doin this for a few years now funny thing is only a few motorhome owners seem to wave as they pass this might be the fact my van is conversion and got a once seen never forgoten paint/sticker job.
but just like to say hi to all wild campers

regards andy.
hi there... welcome to wildcamping,my dad has a fab selfbuild,took him 4 years to complete...:rolleyes:
but it was worth it in the end...enjoy the site...samm x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back