Fiat Ducato LHD exhaust

danstormrider

Hi All, I need to replace the complete exhaust system on my Hymer B994 Fiat Ducato 2.5TD. It is a LHD model and Coastal motorhomes are quoting two weeks delivery from Italy. Can anyone suggest somewhere that will have the LHD version in stock in the UK? Thanks.

They are as rare as hens teeth. In fact on my 2003 .8 JTD Ducato it was cheaper to get the garage to fit a standard RHD exhaust. In 2011 the LHD exhaust was circa £300 (and not readily available), the RHD exhaust was £67 and around £80 to alter the mounting brackets and fit it. Just a thought for you.

They are as rare as hens teeth. In fact on my 2003 .8 JTD Ducato it was cheaper to get the garage to fit a standard RHD exhaust. In 2011 the LHD exhaust was circa £300 (and not readily available), the RHD exhaust was £67 and around £80 to alter the mounting brackets and fit it. Just a thought for you.
You are right Jim, I was lucky when I found a LHD exhaust for mine

There should be exhaust people who can make a unit up, i have one not far from me who will make any ex sys as they have all the bending and forming tools.

I had a problem sourcing my then LHD 2.5 Ducato exhaust, 1996 model. I made one up, no other choice at the time

Both of my classic Hymers I’ve had Longlife Exhausts fabricate and fit a stainless steel direct replacement - superb fit and finish and proved entirely reliable in service over many years.

Hi All, I need to replace the complete exhaust system on my Hymer B994 Fiat Ducato 2.5TD. It is a LHD model and Coastal motorhomes are quoting two weeks delivery from Italy. Can anyone suggest somewhere that will have the LHD version in stock in the UK? Thanks.
Profusion exhausts make bespoke systems. Aylesbury and Heathrow. If your not in this area they may be able to advise.

I'm pretty sure there are firms out there who build bespoke systems. There is or was a firm called Bells in Swindon Wiltshire who could do it i reckon.

Find a place thatmakes stainless steel ones get one made,cost may not be too much more than fiat oem fitted.

Back