Fiat Ducato 1988 offers please

Flyingace

Hello, anyone want to make an offer for a 1988 Fiat Ducato Mervi Meteor?
Failed its MOT on susphension mounts and a few other bits, needs somone who can weld better than me. here are some details, could post pics if anyone interested.
good engine and gearbox
LPG converted with certificate
Fridge, cooker, water heater, captains seats, new tyres (only bin to the MOT Station and back!), electric hookup.
Drive away.
make good doner,
spares or repair
Offers.
cannock
staffs

Failed its MOT on susphension mounts and a few other bits, needs somone who can weld better than me. here are some details, could post pics if anyone interested.
good engine and gearbox
Fridge, cooker, water heater, captains seats, new tyres (only bin to the MOT Station and back!), electric hookup.
Drive away.
make good doner,
spares or repair
Offers.
cannock
staffs

Sorry to hear about your van, more details/pics required please

Sorry to hear you are giving up on that one. Where are you, is it currently taxed and any MOT left to cover a trip home, photos please.

Sorry to hear about your van, more details/pics required please
Hi all thanks for the replies.
The van has been stood on my drive for the last season and it has no MOT or Tax on it im afraid. I am in Cannock Staffordshire and will take some pics this weekend and post them here when I figure out how to do it.

Sorry to hear you are giving up on that one. Where are you, is it currently taxed and any MOT left to cover a trip home, photos please.

Cannock, Staffordshire a fare way from sunny Devon (Not Jealous Honest!).
No Tax or MOT will take some pics at weekend

good engine and gearbox
Drive away.
make good doner,
spares or repair
Offers.
cannock
staffs
Hi, does the camper have a 1971cc transverse engine. Do you know if it will fit a Talbot Express 1300 petrol 1988. What is the price please.

John, have you noticed the original post date it was May 2008 !!!!!

Wyn

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back