Fiama / Omnistor Roof Boxes

coventrycraig

I would like one of these big boxes, they look like they would be great for storage but dont they want an awful lot of money for them - new!

Just my opinion!

Craig

better look at ebay.

Hi craig,as an alternative how about one of these shouldn;t be too difficult to mount on the rear of a van.They are on sale at Lidl Lidl Online

roof boxes

Craig

you are correct they are a lot of money, they also cause a lot of drag. But you are paying for the quality. Note as well, they might cover over your roof lights.

WARNING I understand that all Fiamma boxes (roof and back) are all key No. 100. So do not put your valuables in there. Having said that, I have not heard of any losses.

Jon

Craig

WARNING I understand that all Fiamma boxes (roof and back) are all key No. 100. So do not put your valuables in there. Having said that, I have not heard of any losses.

Jon

..... and if they are all like mine:( the lids open when they are locked :eek:

regards:mad:
aj

Thanks for the advice guys - I will bite the bullet in the end and buy one - I shall keep an eye on ebay and wait for the right one.

It would free up more space under the bunks if less we end up carrying more and more rubbish!!!

Perhaps put the kids and dogs in the box - Ha Ha...

all the best

Craig

Just to let you know, I won a box tonight on Ebay for £63.00 - the big One - Got to drive 60miles ish to collect it but thought it was a good buy!

Craig

Just to let you know, I won a box tonight on Ebay for £63.00 - the big One - Got to drive 60miles ish to collect it but thought it was a good buy!

Craig

I cant disagree a good buy indeed, But after spending two hours in customs at Dover ..a little paranoid lol..... of course my paranoia stems from HM customs and excise practically taking the van to bits and x-raying spare wheels gas bottles etc.....that i could cope with it it was sticking my hound in a crate that I had a problem with ( althought credit to them she doesnt like it when I am upset )

Channa

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back