Few days round Scotland - Any advice?

Scottish_Lion

Hi all, iam planning a few days round Scotland in the next few weeks, just need to see what the weather is going to be like (fingers x) I'll prob be going myself and just looking for any advice tips, my trip will be about 3 or 4 days long depending on how things go, may even be longer.

I have no real purpose for doing this like climbing or hill walking or anything, i just enjoy driving and solidarity, my camper is just a DIY converted T4 with basic like bed and storage, nothing fancy but comfortable. Iam planning to go up the A9 just to get as far north as possible and then spend the rest of the days driving around up north before heading back down the west coast through Fort William back to Glasgow.

Van.jpg

Just looking for any tips or anywhere worth visiting or some good spots for parking up?

Nevis Ski resort car park just outside fort william. Stayed there a few weeks ago. Aberfeldy is nice there is a picnic area just on the edge of town thats nice. Going to sleep listening to waterfalls great. There are a few sites in the Scotland section of the site well worth a look.

Thanks Knoxy, i had a read at the Scottish section and saw a few places, iam looking for more up north as thats where i will be spending most time.

Cheers

Scottish_Lion said:
Thanks Knoxy, i had a read at the Scottish section and saw a few places, iam looking for more up north as thats where i will be spending most time.

Cheers

You can't get much more North than the Kyle of Tongue, there is a lovely spot on the West shore, nearly at the end of the Kyle. i.e. almost as far inland as it goes. A small grassy area.
We saw loads of wild life whilst there 2 years ago.

Last edited:
ther's some great spots in bonnie scotland, check out my post's and photo's hope they give an idea abuot the area . gees a shout if u need any help ..

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back