feedback

Trevor said:
What dose it mean when you get grey feedback

I think a member can only give you positive and negative feedback not sure which is which though. When I was grey I think when I gave feedback it was grey because my rating was grey if that makes sense.:eek:

Grey feedback is neither positive or negative feedback but is neutral.

This means that the seller/buyer wasnt to pleased but wasnt bad enough to leave negative feedback, also neutral feedback dosent affect your rating in anyway for example if you had 100% rating and you where left a neutral (grey) feedback then your feedback will not drop to 99% but will stay at 100%

Aye Scottish_Lion and Knoxy thanks for the help I have got three grey and i thought it was a bad thing.

***** said:
Hi Trevor.
I sent a Pm to admin last week and I asked the same question as Knoxy's feedback to me was grey & my feedback went down overnight without someone leaving bad feedback.:confused:
Admins answer was that Knoxy had sent too much good feedback (possibly to mates ) & therefore the good feedback had been censored & deleted.:eek:
Knoxy, U meant well, but it did not count.;)
U can leve me some in a week or two if u want.:cool:
ha ha ha he he he :D

Aye went a bit daft. like a bairn way a new toy. Starting to get the hang of it though. Hope phil seen the funny side suppose it will calm down after a bit though. Keep posting you never know might give ye pos. feedback :D

ok i got this all wrong in my last post, i thought you where talking about EBAY:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

***** said:
Go into user cp.
Then see latest reputation received & move curser across to ur right & open this up the arrows
Hope this helps
when u click on the arrows theres nothing. rep 14 points ..

***** said:
Hilly, I have just left u feedback for all ur photo's. U should see it
i see that thank's for ur comments, is the feedback the colour of the box , green or grey

***** said:
Hilly, I have just left u feedback for all ur photo's. U should see it

Hi ***** im the same I cart find feed back part. I have seen rate this thread
is that it:)

hillwalker said:
i see that thank's for ur comments, is the feedback the colour of the box , green or grey
If i remember i think i left feedback for your pics to Hilly.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back