Families..

virgil

Just wondering how many of us on here have children of school age (16 & under) that come with us in the campers/Mh?

Last edited:
we have two, 4 1/2 and nearly two. little one had her first trip to scotland camping at the age of 8 weeks

Clean...

I remember bathing our first in the kitchen sink of our "V" (1980) reg "A" class Toyota Hiace (yes! A Class!) Boy was she ugly! (the camper not the child!)

Two kids under 12 both love wilding it
3D_emoticon_S130.gif

Children

We have three , depends were we go and whats on ,if any come with us. Two boys age 15 and 20 girl of 12.Not very often the boys come and girl getting same way. Lucky there all get on so well together.

Ive got six the youngest is 18, now we take the grand daughter away with us she loves camping.
and no we did not have a television in those days.:D :rolleyes:

Trevor said:
There was nothing else to do on them cold northeast nights;)

<----Dons hardhat first

I don't think many households had TV during the war! :D:D:D;)

My wife and I killed ourselves laughing the other day when our middle daughter , who is learning about evacuation, WWII etc, came home from school and asked me what I did during the war!

I know I've had a hard life but I'm only bleedin 42!

two kids. one aged 49 and one aged 50. we're like two kids when we go motorhoming :D :D :D

virgil said:
Just wondering how many of us on here have children of school age (16 & under) that come with us in the campers/Mh?
iv no kids yee haa lol :D

1, Daughter she's 8 months old now took her away for a night when she was 2 weeks old then to Scotland when she was just over 2 months for around 10 days stopped on sites as we needed the faciliites etc this year We are hoping to stay a few nights in the uloo with her oh and the dogs love it as well. One of the main reasons for getting the camper was to get her a love of the outdoors and activites it can offer so she doesnt become like
article1434607.ece]this
8 years old and 14 stone ****:eek:

Davy said:
8 years old and 14 stone ****:eek:

Totally unbelievable isn't it!

The mother blaming everyone she could, Dr, hospital, health worker, social worker, Uncle Tom Cobbleigh and all!

I saw it again on GMTV this morning and the child was sat on a sofa with a towel wrapped around him, as a serviette, and guzzling something that resembled whale blubber with some chicken nuggets in it with his fingers!

oor sean is eight,and he loves going away in the van ,just like his daa..

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back