evening *****

GARY ENGLISH

Did you have a nice weekend weather good . Here you had a surprise visitor.

ok have you seen the new ones ,have done a few alterations as requested.Just being looking at hillwalkers photos some real nice ones again. G ot to speak to sam here photos have gone from screen.

garth

OK just try to sort out final sticker design.

Thanks for photo ,nice beast park at the back.

evening Graham and Gary hope you had a good weekend
Rob

evening

Evening rob hope you to had a nice weekend .

yes it was a bit blustery yesterday (we came home last night) worked til sat dinner then went up to Ingleton in Dales found c& c ralley on edge of village so stopped there for £3.50 for night
rob
DSCF0071.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Graham

Very nice photos like the river. Nice to see sam using her wine glasses and pink chair.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Very nice photos like the river. Nice to see sam using her wine glasses and pink chair.
so you noticed the pink chair gaz ha ha do you think it suits me??:D

***** said:
Nice pic Rob. Why has Mrs Rob got finger up to nose or over lips. Could she be pondering what to cook on the Barby?:D ;)
good job shes not here she would make me take it off:D

sam

iya love the chair lol want one!
Cant wait wait to c you n dave gain ,are you gonna bring millie? do ya no wat breed grahams dog ?
beth xox

GARY ENGLISH said:
iya love the chair lol want one!
Cant wait wait to c you n dave gain ,are you gonna bring millie? do ya no wat breed grahams dog ?
beth xox
hi beth my mate!!!
yes millie is coming with us and i know she will just love you....grahams dog is a mixed breed & she is gorgeous......cant wait to meet you all again...samm x x x x

gotta go guys...i will spaek tomoz....bye all.luvs ya...samm x

you would love it here gary ,canoeing and sailboarding
DSCF0073.jpg

The spot that ruined it is rain

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back