evening sam

GARY ENGLISH

Alright girly hows dave did you have a nice time.Have a look at sticker now.

GARY ENGLISH said:
Alright girly hows dave did you have a nice time.Have a look at sticker now.
hi mate...nice to hear from you....we are still camping ,i am gonna travel to work from whittington by my sisters house....couldnt be arsed to go home....too depressing eh....so what you been mate x x

sam

Glad your having a nice time .Had to stay in kate is still at work they have had pharmacy re done so she has to set it all back up ready for morning. So iwent to work saturday ,did private laminate floor sunday ,been in garden today knackered but had a few.

***** said:
:confused:
Thought U hadn't gone home.
How u getting ur internet?:confused:
my sisters internet...we just took a walk to visit her mate......couldnt face going home..i like being in my van too much...going to work tomoz though x

GARY ENGLISH said:
Glad your having a nice time .Had to stay in kate is still at work they have had pharmacy re done so she has to set it all back up ready for morning. So iwent to work saturday ,did private laminate floor sunday ,been in garden today knackered but had a few.
had a few.....no....i dont believe it mate...ha ha ha ha

sam

yeah ,,only a few got work tomorrow afternoon ,want to do bit more fencing in morning need to get done ,have about 30 to 40 plants waiting to go in.

sammclouis

Is every thing still ok for bank holiday weekend.

GARY ENGLISH said:
yeah ,,only a few got work tomorrow afternoon ,want to do bit more fencing in morning need to get done ,have about 30 to 40 plants waiting to go in.
and after that mate...come to my house and sirt mine out...i will c u right ha ha ha ha...thats why i like being in the van...this morning i had a massive garden & it was all very nice and full of nature.....samm x

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back