Eva think your not meant to drive

cas

Starting to think im not meant to have a vehical heres a short run down of why

Aug 06 ran into the side of another car

Sept 06 whilst having LPG sorted on other van aprox across town it was broken into and trashed

Dec 06 whilst taking my dads car for its mot ran into the back of someone

March 07 Had had car stolen for home

March 07 discoverd that someone was sleeping in my van at night when it was parked on my garden

April 07 had new car stolen whilst out visiting clients

Dec 07 Had car window put through whilst out visiting different client

Dec 07 Had van broke into at home house burgaled and spare car keys taken had to get all new locks and ingition

March 08 left phone in car whilst on visits had window broken phone stolen

April 08 hit my gate post took gate off and dented car

June 08 Yet another window in my car

And finally this weekend my van

Yes I could very easy become paranoid but some of these have happend were Ive only ever been once

Hi, Cas,I think your username must be short for....Casualty of society today.

Ha its not just vehicals, when we had the winds last year I was the only one in street who lost slates off the roof,

when it was the floods I was on call

My phone has fell out of my pocket into the harbour in wells 3 years running whilst crabbing

and lots more :)

Ha do you remeber when we met and for some reason my van was fine when i got there then had no lights or indicators when I started it in the morning, :)

UUUUUrrrrrmmmmmmmmmm....... Cas ........ I have just heard :confused:...errrr on the radio:) yes thats right .. the R..a d i ..o that the Hayfield site has .....been flooded ... by a huge ...:eek::eek:.......Tsunami:p....... and that any one whose name begins with C... Thats C:rolleyes: has got to rebook at Bakewell for the coming weekend:cool: soooooorrrrrryyyyyyyyyy.......:D

Last edited:
:D Ive got to get there yet, directions arnt my strong point even with the sat nav :D and its a big van for those little lanes:eek:

Simple, straight over woodhead, once you pass the Holmfirth turning (on right) carry on for about 500mtrs and a slip goes of to your left, signposted Glossop. Follow the road to Glossop as you get into Glossop a set of lights by the Station, carry straifgt on all the way to Hayfield, You will no you are nearly there when you go through Little Hayfield. Turn left into Hayfield and the Turning up to the site is next to the Royal Hotel. ( an exceptional Hostelry dispensing a fine and varied selection of excellent beers from near and far, changing regularly so that the descerning imbiber of the quality British hand pulled beer is forever tempted with yet another gem to relish upon the tongue and to whet the pallette for a further foray into the cornucopia, nay Serendiptitious selection, that would steel the man for his walk back to the site and the sterling Quality of aquaitance gathered there, with whome it would be joyous, to share a tale and a tipply into the mellowness of evening proper) Then up through the narrows and into the site.;)

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back