ETIAS

andyjanet

ETIAS ive signed up for notifications on the App , doing the 90 day shuffle we need as much notice as possible they are saying introduction from early 2025

First two and a half months of 2025 we are in greece hopefully it will all go smoothly but knowing the uk ports i doubt it.
It says complete your etias before you book tickets for travel , already booked december and january they need to shake a leg if they want me to get etias before i book travel

Last edited:
Hoping to get a six month French visa next summer. I guess I'll still need one of these also.

Are you going wander about or staying in france, so many reports about getting the visa and then go off to other countrys , not sure how i feel about that, what will insurance say if you have an accident in another country wjilst supposed to be in france

Are you going wander about or staying in france, so many reports about getting the visa and then go off to other countrys , not sure how i feel about that, what will insurance say if you have an accident in another country wjilst supposed to be in france
You are allowed to visit other countries the same as a French person.Your insurance cover won't be affected.

Yep as said above. You can still visit all of Schengen. In fact if you were clever you could spend nearly nine months. Six in France and then your 90 days elsewhere but I'll do six months. A mixture of mainly Western Europe but starting and finishing in France where we generally spent the most time anyway on our pre Brexity trips which were usually five to six months.

Insurance and breakdown cover for six months on the EU with AIB.

ETIAS ive signed up for notifications on the App , doing the 90 day shuffle we need as much notice as possible they are saying introduction from early 2025

First two and a half months of 2025 we are in greece hopefully it will all go smoothly but knowing the uk ports i doubt it.
It says complete your etias before you book tickets for travel , already booked december and january they need to shake a leg if they want me to get etias before i book travel
Where did you find the app? As I understand it, they are still developing the official ETIAS mobile app and it probably won't be available until mid 2025.

App is on ios although not up and running yet only brief details so far the website is on the link ive provided

I married an eu citizen nearly 20 years ago ! Fine mess that got me in 😭 doesnt get me any longer in europe , might trade her in for an eu model

Back