Elitism in France

barge1914

IMG_2819.jpeg

Snipers only, ey? 😂

Plenty of us in here incapable of finding the blinkin' mouth of the wine glass with neck of the bottle (or even the ice in the fridge @Wully!) , so gawd help the ordinary pisseurs et pisseuses, never mind the toffs!! 🤪 :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
I am long accustomed to taking the piss, but have now reached the age where there's a sudden rush to get rid of it quickly, and frequently ... And then, the following morning, taking the piss again when I empty the cassette :ROFLMAO: Funny how it didn't smell like that when you drank it ...

Steve

I am long accustomed to taking the piss, but have now reached the age where there's a sudden rush to get rid of it quickly, and frequently ... And then, the following morning, taking the piss again when I empty the cOften say to myself when leaving the toilet assette :ROFLMAO: Funny how it didn't smell like that when you drank it ...

Steve
Often say to myself when leaving the toilet , 'don't remember eating that much' .

Next you’ll be asking us to flush and put the lid down🤦🏻‍♂️
I'm a crap shot and admit it and have sat down for 50 years. Taught my son to do the same and he now gets brownie points from his wife and his mother in law.
Of course if you're a lousy shot but prefer to stay lazy, messy and inconsiderate just crack on guys.😏

I'm a crap shot and admit it and have sat down for 50 years. Taught my son to do the same and he now gets brownie points from his wife and his mother in law.
Of course if you're a lousy shot but prefer to stay lazy, messy and inconsiderate just crack on guys.😏
Nothing gives a man more pleasure than pi55ing a skid mark of the back of the lavvy pan🤣😂🤣

It's a very long time since I learned to pee, pull back and let it flow, no excuses needed, not hit the ceiling for a good while.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:161)

barryd, jagmanx, guerdeval, 2cv, mark61, Tonybvi, andyjanet, oppy, mistericeman, CHAIRMAN, Geek, Robmac, Heppy, colinm, britcoms, number14, smg, ewen, n brown, runnach, Chip, jacquigem, izwozral, Alberto, Drover, ajb70, davep10000, HurricaneSmith, TeamRienza, RichardHelen262, The laird, SimonM, cornish hymer, Tezza33, Nabsim, UFO, Rod, saxonborg, kevlakes, pamjon, Canalsman, longtoedsloth, Cass, witzend, amcjam, jann, korky, Wooie1958, mariesnowgoose, REC, Greengrass, st3v3, trevskoda, marchie, DTF, rugbyken, Fisherman, helmit, Livotlout, alcam, Jo001, Scotia, iampatman, Bouydog, AllanD, ricc, alwaysared, Trotter, Debroos, myvanwy, Charlynch, iandsm, wildebus, Roy Laura, Stan007uk, yorkslass, peejay, clarkpeacock, Wully, matbic, Martin P, dvla3336, TJBi, kensowerby, jeanette, paulhelenwilko, Tina Potter, Pudsey Bear, Val54, Fazerloz, dhexley67, Andys, buellzebub, chrishunter, Sharon the Cat, edina, Okta, 1807truckman, yeoblade, Owen M, jimmybanks41, Mountain, Quiddle, freebird, bdastu, gypo, scampa, RSD7a, V1nny, nitram, Winterskp, kclink, Boris7, Doigy, Clunegapyears, Norfolk NewBoy, Polar Bear, Patandtubs, Tapfitter, Moonraker 2, Steve Mac, zzr1400tim, r4dent, Mossystone, mick n jules, caledonia, merl, Gadabout2, Pauljenny, Budgie, denmar, aross, Sue Paskins, maxsdad, Johnnyboyshaw, Elfit, Mikebike, Di1234, knowledgeseeker, MartinFife, Jmick, VandA, topchook, Squeegee, DAVEY, bnb080, GeorgeK, Harrytherid, adriandp, Matchlock, tannerrocklands, Richard Surgey, Kiikiicamps, cooperman, ironman, AdriaTwin, jack the dog, Del668, sinner, RoadTrek Boy, Rapido9,
Back