electrolux fridge part

electrolux electronic ignitor..
guys any body know where i can get one of these little babies,we tried somewhere who wants £60 with the postage..:eek: :eek:
any help much appreciated....;)
DSC02067-1.jpg

Quick heads up for anyone searching online..... Electrolux are now apparently known as Dometic!

virgil said:
Quick heads up for anyone searching online..... Electrolux are now apparently known as Dometic!
good o virg,come on guys im counting on ya :D

Electrolux Service (UK)

Samm, I have an Electrolux Fridge. These are a few of the phone numbers listed in the hand book I have. I also have the addressses. Note:- My MH is a 1992 Dec: built. Possible things have changed since then. Anyways, still sending them over:-
Leeds: 0532 608511
Leicester: 0533 515131
Liverpool: 051 2541724
Birmingham: 021 3587076
Best of luck. Shout if you need thew addresses.

David & Ann said:
Samm, I have an Electrolux Fridge. These are a few of the phone numbers listed in the hand book I have. I also have the addressses. Note:- My MH is a 1992 Dec: built. Possible things have changed since then. Anyways, still sending them over:-
Leeds: 0532 608511
Leicester: 0533 515131
Liverpool: 051 2541724
Birmingham: 021 3587076
Best of luck. Shout if you need thew addresses.
wow thanks guys,1st class info will try them this week :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
wow thanks guys,1st class info will try them this week :D :D :D
Got this from another site Sam hope it is of some good to you
try nl services. walton summit, bamber bridge, preston. lancashire. priced a similar unit up last week and it was £38;)

sammclouis said:
cheers trevor,have you got a contact number :D
Sorry Sam i dont but i have posted on the other site to try to find it for you.
This link below is a good site for info i am a member so if you want to
you can take a look :)
http://www.sbmcc.co.uk/

it is the unit 100 % as dave thought he would double check at cadwalladers (haulage company) the guy checked if it was working,its not so at least we know for sure now :eek:

virgil said:
Found a cheaper replacement yet?
not had time to phone all,will try sat,we found a couple more around the same price so dave says about £1.30 between them :(

sammclouis said:
not had time to phone all,will try sat,we found a couple more around the same price so dave says about £1.30 between them :(

Near £60 seems a lot of hard earned dosh though!

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back