Electrolux & Dometic spares

To all at wildcamping,i just recieve a private email from pete@ashbridge...he is offering all wildcampers a 5% discount on products relating to Electrolux & Dometic spares..please read & i hope this helps you in your quest for spares...sammclouis
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello sammclouis, I have just been sent a thread that you wrote about how I helped you get a spare part for your fridge.

Thanks for the advert and keep spreading the good name of Ashbridge Domestic.

As a gesture of good will, please could you spread the word that any member from Wild Camping who calls me for a spare part for their fridge, air-con, safe, generator or portable fridge will receive a 5% discount.

They can contact me on 01233 895200, www.ashbridgedomestic.co.uk or email spares.ashbridge@fsbdial.co.uk

It was a pleasure to help you.

Regards
Pete@Ashbidge

GARY ENGLISH said:
Nice one sam,sure it will be handy to some.
cheers gary..we had a great deal here & looks like others will too...top service sammx

Pete at Ashbridge (Electrolux fridges)

I just benefited from all your research! I have searched the Internet for days before finding your comments about Pete at Ashbridge. He was very helpfull and quick with his replies (I'm sure he must sit by his computer all day!). I got the part I wanted at a good price and the 5% discount as well.

Help like this is really appreciated when you are stuck in Sardinia!

Zizzeddu

Zizzeddu said:
I just benefited from all your research! I have searched the Internet for days before finding your comments about Pete at Ashbridge. He was very helpfull and quick with his replies (I'm sure he must sit by his computer all day!). I got the part I wanted at a good price and the 5% discount as well.

Zizzeddu
glad to help you out...i had a fantastic service from here,so its good others are too..if you need a personal courier to bring it out to you just ask i will only be too happy to travel down hhee hhee :D :D :D

Zizzeddu said:

Zizzeddu

An absolute pleasure to help you out Zizzeddu. Yes I do sit by my laptop all day!! Hope you have a cracking holiday.

Zizzeddu in Sardinia

Hi and thanks for your replies. Holiday? if only it was like that! I live and work in Sardinia for seven months each year. Go to google and check out 'zizzeddu sardinia' , 'high jinks sardinia' or even sardiniafloat. You will find that my campervan days or over even though I did it for years, I am now wildcamping on water!

I am happy to give advice the anyone who wants information on this neck of the woods. Email me at 'keithpotter@fastmail.fm' just in case I miss your enquiries on this website.

Zizzeddu

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back