Electric blanket

ian81

Just bought the wife a 12V electric blanket off ebay. Draws about 4 amps but finding it very effective. Cost £16 -to be recommended.

ian81 said:
Just bought the wife a 12V electric blanket off ebay. Draws about 4 amps but finding it very effective. Cost £16 -to be recommended.
sounds good iv been thinking about one of these,how long is the lead about & if you dont mind me asking how much did you pay from ebay :)

Get a few bottles of red down you Samm. You will have no need of an electric blanket with the warm glow from that.

billy1000 said:
Get a few bottles of red down you Samm. You will have no need of an electric blanket with the warm glow from that.
i agree with that statement,it certainly does warm you up a treat although red wine comes with side effects he he he :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
i agree with that statement,it certainly does warm you up a treat although red wine comes with side effects he he he :D :D :D
sam, it awe depends on how many bottles u drink ..

hillwalker said:
sam, it awe depends on how many bottles u drink ..
not much just a couple of glasses...:rolleyes:
untitled-11.jpg

im an innocent YOUNG sensible girl,dont ever listen to what the rest say about me....:rolleyes: :D ;) :p

sammclouis said:
im an innocent YOUNG sensible girl,dont ever listen to what the rest say about me....:rolleyes: :D ;) :p

Of course you are Samm????????????:D ????:D ????:D ????

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back