Eco flow

molly 2

Ecoflow power stations , has anyone any experience of ecoflow warrenty and customer service , or other power stations manufacturers that give a good customer service

Ecoflow power stations , has anyone any experience of ecoflow warrenty and customer service , or other power stations manufacturers that give a good customer service
2 years ago I had a fault develop on my river pro, I reckon I caused the fault. Collected by eco flow and returned a week later.
Now have a delta 2 max and extra battery, I’m 9 days into a lakes trip in my caravan and only been on hook up 1 day to recharge the EcoFlows. Haven’t got solar and reckon I’m not going to bother as eco’s work that well.

2 years ago I had a fault develop on my river pro, I reckon I caused the fault. Collected by eco flow and returned a week later.
Now have a delta 2 max and extra battery, I’m 9 days into a lakes trip in my caravan and only been on hook up 1 day to recharge the EcoFlows. Haven’t got solar and reckon I’m not going to bother as eco’s work that well.
Must admit I'm into the ecoflow ecosystem so good to know their customer service appears sound even though not had reason to use it.

Nice not to have to use higher priced premium hook up campsites or pitches all the time.

As for solar much depends in how often you use the inverter. If you are a 12v only type of user the 4kw battery bank of the Max + add on battery set up could last a very long time. My only real gripe is that when using the Ecoflow inverter socket as a hook up to charge the leisure battery you are pushing power through a battery charger which effectively doubles the efficiency loss for the reservoir of power. Would be nice to have a simple way of incorporating the power bank into the 12v system to avoid this.

The cost of a 220w ecoflow panel is insignificant against the outlay of the Max + battery so why not treat yourself?

With a panel topping up the reservoir you can be even more laizzez faire with the use of power. Having got one myself I can testify it is a very good and efficient panel as good as any quality fixed roof panel. You can leave it out in the rain as it is totally waterproof.

Assuming you use budget caravan campsites shouldn't really be an issue positioning the panel next to your van. Fixed roof panels are of course another option and all you need is a lead into the van to feed the Ecoflow. Depends on how often you change vans whether to go for fixed or portable.

Just to add we are heavy inverter users so need solar panels.

Last edited:
Must admit I'm into the ecoflow ecosystem so good to know their customer service appears sound even though not had reason to use it.

Nice not to have to use higher priced premium hook up campsites or pitches all the time.

As for solar much depends in how often you use the inverter. If you are a 12v only type of user the 4kw battery bank of the Max + add on battery set up could last a very long time. My only real gripe is that when using the Ecoflow inverter socket as a hook up to charge the leisure battery you are pushing power through a battery charger which effectively doubles the efficiency loss for the reservoir of power. Would be nice to have a simple way of incorporating the power bank into the 12v system to avoid this.

The cost of a 220w ecoflow panel is insignificant against the outlay of the Max + battery so why not treat yourself?

With a panel topping up the reservoir you can be even more laizzez faire with the use of power. Having got one myself I can testify it is a very good and efficient panel as good as any quality fixed roof panel. You can leave it out in the rain as it is totally waterproof.

Assuming you use budget caravan campsites shouldn't really be an issue positioning the panel next to your van. Fixed roof panels are of course another option and all you need is a lead into the van to feed the Ecoflow. Depends on how often you change vans whether to go for fixed or portable.

Just to add we are heavy inverter users so need solar panels.
Seriously considering a folding / portable panel for when on sites. EcoFlow do refurbished kit so will look at them.
I’m off to Melon Udrigle in the highlands shortly, generators allowed so will be taking one of my Honda generators to top up the EcoFlow.

Back