eberspacher d2 diesel heater 4 sale

chrisinbrighton

im putting a woodburner in my camper no longer want this eberspacher d2 diesel heater gwo with mini controler pump exhaust silencer 3m heating duct . all wiring will fit any camper motorhome boat all you need ready to go just connect the fuel to the pump connect plus and minus wires to battery away you go. im in brighton east sussex would like £300 an collection prefered asap can be seen working if u have half hour for me to take it out else can have it out ready chrisdoman250@msn.com 07749444258

Last edited:
eberspacher d2 for sale

im putting a woodburner in my camper as i plan the winter round the scottish lochs and have no way of charging batteries to run its fan so no longer need this eberspacher d2 diesel heater gwo with mini controler pump exhaust silencer 3m heating duct . all wiring will fit any camper motorhome boat all you need ready to go just connect the fuel to the pump connect plus and minus wires to battery away you go. im in brighton east sussex would like £300 an collection prefered asap can be seen working if u have half hour for me to take it out else can have it out ready chrisdoman250@msn.com 07749444258

im putting a woodburner in my camper as i plan the winter round the scottish lochs and have no way of charging batteries to run its fan so no longer need this eberspacher d2 diesel heater gwo with mini controler pump exhaust silencer 3m heating duct . all wiring will fit any camper motorhome boat all you need ready to go just connect the fuel to the pump connect plus and minus wires to battery away you go. im in brighton east sussex would like £300 an collection prefered asap can be seen working if u have half hour for me to take it out else can have it out ready chrisdoman250@msn.com 07749444258

12 or 24 volt

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back