earth quake

robert b

did any one feel earth tremours at 1am today it shook our factory in leeds what a sensation it was it did slight damage . hate to feel a bigger one scary stuff.

The earth shook

Yes the earth shook for me too!!!!! I thought that my hubby had fallen out of bed!!!LOL Quite bad really but we haven't had any damage done to the house.

I am down on South coast, never felt it here, but parents in Northamptonshire got a bit of a rude awakening apparently, :eek::eek: :)

I feel earth tremours every night but i am used to the Wife snoring now :rolleyes:

The earth didn't move for me, why do I always miss out. Then again this is one I don't mind missing.

My 18 year old daughter said to us this morning "I know that it was your wedding aniversary but that was just rediculous"

Don't you just love em:D

Stig

no tremours up this way, :p
the only time we get earth tremours
in scotland is hogmany :D :D

Well I live in North Hertfordshire and most people around here felt it. I was awake, in fact I was playing either Brik or Tetris on the Wildcamping arcade. But I was so absorbed with falling blocks I never felt the quake!

That's what the arcade does to you. To play these falling block games at the dizzy heights, you need to be totally in the zone, and not even earthquakes will bother you....

hi firefox,
I think that you played brick so hard last night
that you caused the blinkin earthquake
in the first place :D :D :D

True. I have the sound wired up through a technics amp so it goes "blam" everytime a block disappears!

Hi
Sleeping like a ????? when all of a sudden I seemed to be bouncing on the bed.

Being on my own could not blame hubby(unless he was visiting me in spirit)

Could it be a ghost of some kind?

Was it withdrawal symptoms as I had not had a drink last night???

I turned over went back to sleep promising myself a drinky poos Wednesday night.

So glad to hear the news this morning.

But still having my drinkies tonight.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back