Duddingston Edinburgh

• Thread starter Deleted member 60834
  • Start date

Deleted member 60834

Has anyone found a stopover at Duddingston, I see there is a car park next to a small loch? I am looking for something for Saturday night?

Has anyone found a stopover at Duddingston, I see there is a car park next to a small loch? I am looking for something for Saturday night?

Does it have to be Duddingston ? If you are in Holyrood park there may be a problem , somebody else on here may know better . If you are visiting Edinburgh you can park on metered bays for free after 6.30 on Saturday until Monday morning . Jeffrey Street and East Market street in the old town are good . There is a space in East Market street [opposite Vino] where yellow lines have been obliterated

Does it have to be Duddingston ? If you are in Holyrood park there may be a problem , somebody else on here may know better . If you are visiting Edinburgh you can park on metered bays for free after 6.30 on Saturday until Monday morning . Jeffrey Street and East Market street in the old town are good . There is a space in East Market street [opposite Vino] where yellow lines have been obliterated

Yes we need to be in Duddingston.

Take your pick. No restrictions as already mentioned if your happy to park on the street. I wouldn't advise parking in Hollyrood park. Duddinstone is a couple of minutes in a taxi from the POI at Portobello if that's any help.

Take your pick. No restrictions as already mentioned if your happy to park on the street. I wouldn't advise parking in Hollyrood park. Duddinstone is a couple of minutes in a taxi from the POI at Portobello if that's any help.
Yes I was wondering about the park, is it risky?

The park has its own rangers/Police who are very good at thier job. It's a Royal residence so I think there's a good chance of being moved on.

The park has its own rangers/Police who are very good at thier job. It's a Royal residence so I think there's a good chance of being moved on.

I've parked in Holyrood daytime without any problem . Warning notice on windscreen about parking overnight . Spoke to park ranger who was very helpful and friendly but wouldn't tell me if they patrolled at night

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back