Ducato Body Control Module

Fazerloz

It would seem my BCM is faulty ( wipers not working correctly) 2009 Fiat Ducato 2.3 Does anyone have any recommendations for repair or exchange sevices.

I replaced the BCM on my Renault Master but can't remember where I got it from! It was a fraction of the cost of a new one though, so they are about online.

Have a look at this thread?

I replaced the BCM on my Renault Master but can't remember where I got it from! It was a fraction of the cost of a new one though, so they are about online.

Have a look at this thread?

I had read through that thread Rob thanks, I am hoping for some personal recommendations that someone else has used. There doesn't seem to be a shortage of people who do such repairs so there must be plenty of units that fail.

@witzend changed one a while back IIRC
A couple of years ago I had the same problem after fitting a new wiper unit. Vospers my Local Fiat M/D quoted £740 I found one in Italy including p&p for £400. Has anyone tried resetting it by disconnecting the main battery negative lead for a couple of mins may have to try it a few times but it cured mine.
The Italy price was from a Fiat Dealer I think resetting it is part of the job

It would seem my BCM is faulty ( wipers not working correctly) 2009 Fiat Ducato 2.3 Does anyone have any recommendations for repair or exchange sevices.
Try resetting by disconnecting the negative battery terminal several times if once isn't enough

Last edited:
Just replaced the BCM on my 2010 boxer. Found a used part with same serial number on eBay, took it to Ash at Dashmaster in stoke. He cloned it from my original - problem solved. I had to fit both the cloned bcm and the fuse box that came with it to get full functionality.

Just replaced the BCM on my 2010 boxer. Found a used part with same serial number on eBay, took it to Ash at Dashmaster in stoke. He cloned it from my original - problem solved. I had to fit both the cloned bcm and the fuse box that came with it to get full functionality.
What was your total cost if you don't mind saying.

The wipers are now old school. Bypassed the BCM and this has removed the need to find a suitable one and get it cloned quickly as we are now away.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back