Ducato 2001 Owner's Manual

dellwood33

Hi - I have just bought a 2001 McLouis 361 based on a Ducato 1.9 JTD base.
I do not have the Owners Manual andd after extensive searching on the WWW don't seem to be able to get a Workshop Manual for it either.:(

Although my research has led me to believe that the motor is a DXH with a 1905cc Turbo Diesel, the DVLA have me down as a 1985cc on the logbook?

Has anyone out there got the same model base vehicle manual, that they could either photo copy or let me know where to get one.
I would prefer to do my own basic maintenance, but if this is not possible, where in the North East do you get good reliable servicing done.

There - thats my initial ramble over:)

Dick

Have you tried contacting Ducato direct? We bought an old Hymer without any manual, I contacted Hymer in Germany and they emailed me the manual, very helpful
Kathy

Just a double check Dick...are you sure the displacement of your engine is 1905cc ??? that is the exact capacity of the PSA unit in the Citroens and Pugs

The Fiat engine is normally a slightly bigger displacement.

A call to a fiat dealer with your chassis number and spares no which is the bottom number on the chassis plate will tell them exactly what you have got

Channa

I think a trip to the Fiat Dealer may be in order, just to get the base vehicle details sorted.

Have you tried contacting Ducato direct? We bought an old Hymer without any manual, I contacted Hymer in Germany and they emailed me the manual, very helpful
Kathy

No go with this one - apparently there were no English handbooks produced for the 2001 model but I have managed to get manuals for all of the on board equipment from the WWW - only the Fiat Mechanical side to sort now :)

Try; No1 Gear.com they do some manuals, might be Ok....Paol.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back