Driving van with leisure batteries disconnected?

Daniel

Hi all,

I have my leisure batteries disconnected at the moment (whilst they are being charged). Is it ok to drive the vehicle without damaging the charging system? Obviously the cable is hanging down from the zig charger at the moment and going nowhere. I would make sure the cables were secure and not touching anything, but I just wanted to check I wasn’t going to damage the charging unit or anything?

Thanks
Daniel

Hi all,

I have my leisure batteries disconnected at the moment (whilst they are being charged). Is it ok to drive the vehicle without damaging the charging system? Obviously the cable is hanging down from the zig charger at the moment and going nowhere. I would make sure the cables were secure and not touching anything, but I just wanted to check I wasn’t going to damage the charging unit or anything?

Thanks
Daniel

No problem; drive on :rolleyes:

Hi all,

Thanks
Daniel
Thats the right thing to do well done Daniel:cool:

Thanks Trevor, I shall move it with confidence. I am having to park it a couple of miles away from my home at the moment during the week cos of all the bl**dy parking restrictions in Brighton. It would cost me £7 per week to keep it outside my house!!

Thanks Trevor, I shall move it with confidence. I am having to park it a couple of miles away from my home at the moment during the week cos of all the bl**dy parking restrictions in Brighton. It would cost me £7 per week to keep it outside my house!!

Just another rip off in life:eek:

Scammed again..do away with road tax & put it on the price of fuel?
Fair?

I'll bet.

dogseal.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back