Double Skillet

kate13

Hi All
After reading so much about the double skillet, just invested in one. Can any kind person tell me some nice quick, simple, or better Recipes, and any tips please?
Thank You
Kind Regards Julie

I look forward to reading any replies you get to this post Julie as I have just decided to do like you and invest in one myself, which one did you buy? I am a lone camper at present and wondered if the small one would be adequate or if the larger one would be better (in case there is ever two of us).

Tone

Hi All
After reading so much about the double skillet, just invested in one. Can any kind person tell me some nice quick, simple, or better Recipes, and any tips please?
Thank You
Kind Regards Julie
Hi Kate, what is the cost of double skillet and where can you buy one.

UKCS 1
and
UKCS 2

The UKCS crowd seem to love the things and get terribly excited about them. There are even some recipes there for you.
Suppliers do seem to be thin on the ground; perhaps "Kate13" (Julie) could let us know where she got hers from?

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats all this? I bet its Katie Oliver, sold that splitty of Brother Jamie's and bought a Hymer.................... Admin get to work on a cooking with Katie thread.

cooking with katie

Whats all this? I bet its Katie Oliver, sold that splitty of Brother Jamie's and bought a Hymer.................... Admin get to work on a cooking with Katie thread.

Nice one!!!!
But would be interesting?
Kind Regards Julie

Hi Rick
Not getting much responce!!!!!!!
Regards Katie Oliver:)

A double skillet is like two pans that can be used to cook toasties and you can cook a dinner in it including the roast or chicken in fact you can cook almost anything in it,they are a very good piece of kit if you do not have an oven or a grill.

Hi Kate13,
had our double Skillet for around 5yrs, and think they are brill. A full roast dinner is possible in them, and that will do for me. Can be used for fryups, wok, etc. Also for use on gas or electric. Ours came with a flame spreader to place on the gas ring, pans being larger than the rings, and also easily cleaned after (non stick). No I am not on commission. Good Luck.

Happy Camping:) and eating;)

Last edited:
Same here, cooked chicken, rabbit,lamb joints all sorts. I do think the main advantage is that you can use it on gas/electric hobs.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back