Dockside parking

jimnshe

Hi fellow travellers, Can anyone tell me from their experiences, is there any dockside parking at the port of Bilbao Spain, we sail lunchtime next tuesday but we're hopeing to park overnight Monday/Tuesday at the port? or if not, advice on any spots(free of course!!!) near the port. thanks Jim

Bilbao

Hi have travelled from Bilbao several times over the last 12yrs and have always parked overnight in the port. Last time was about 3yrs ago I had no problems so doubt that it has changed. There was a portacabin toilet last time I was there which I don't remember from previous visits.

Parking Bilbao

DRS said:
Hi have travelled from Bilbao several times over the last 12yrs and have always parked overnight in the port. Last time was about 3yrs ago I had no problems so doubt that it has changed. There was a portacabin toilet last time I was there which I don't remember from previous visits.
Many thanks for that DRS, will give it a go, and act daft(which comes very easily these days) if they try to move us on. .......Jim

Parking Bilbao

Pretty sure they won't move you on as when you get up in the morning you'll probably be surrounded by 100 vehicles.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back