Directions

David & Ann

Could anyone give me detailed directions to St Margareths Monument/Mount in Dover, starting from the roundabout at Dover Ferry Port. I remember Graham (*****) having posts on this point. Thanks in advance

Thanks Graham. Will print it out and use it as a guide. If I go over the cliff, I know who to blame, if I have the strenght to swim ashore. I will look under Kent and see how it goes.

hi dover was my home town .if you go up jubilee way from ferry port at the top on the roundabout go rightround onto deal road anr travel about three miles and you will see sign post to margarets bay follow the road right through the village till you get to the top of hill and turnings on left.village main street a bit narrow in places.

Last edited:
they would and i can assure you it is a beutiful place. i wish i was home now not in dirty leeds. will get down there in next few monthsto see family.

I know you did post pictures Graham, that is why I want to go there and have a look see for myself.

the best time of the year for looking across to france and seeing the town lights is on a cold clear winters night .

i find 192 .com is goood for finding people and street maps good for some places or even google try there routes

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back