Diesel and LPG prices

that does seem as good as spain though i’ve just topped up in oakham £133.9 that is cheaper than costco was last week

We have 2 Tesco garages a mile apart, the one here has 3 other fuel stations in the town whilst the other one is on its own, just guess which has the cheaper fuel, for derv there's 5p a litre difference

Tesco Long Eaton is £132.9 per ltr for diesel
Asda at Spondon Derby is now £0.85 for LPG, I knew I should have filled up when it was £0.45 😮‍💨

Local morrisons is £1.30 for lpg and £1.44 for diesel
Why buy a company then put prices up higher than anywhere around you, madness, glad I'm not a shareholder, Morrisons or WTF they are now have immense buying power so should in theory be the cheapest around.

The way I look at it is like smokers it doesn’t matter how high the price for a packet of fags if your an addict you’ll pay the price, I am a diesel addict and if I want to be out in the camper I’ll pay the price and litre for litre it’s still cheaper than coca-cola I feel for the sugar addicts. 😂🤣

The way I look at it is like smokers it doesn’t matter how high the price for a packet of fags if your an addict you’ll pay the price, I am a diesel addict and if I want to be out in the camper I’ll pay the price and litre for litre it’s still cheaper than coca-cola I feel for the sugar addicts. 😂🤣
I'm going to stop smoking when I get through this lot, Annie.

1940.jpg

Back