DFDS - Flexibility 👍

yeoblade

We're booked on the 1700hs to Dieppe tomorrow, Saturday, but last night at midnight We were in the Dr. surgery room with my wife suffering abdominal pains. Today further investigations are required, scans......
So I called DFDS this morning expecting a sorry sir but cancelation and no refund. But no. They helpfully said as you don't know when you'll be OK to travel we will put your booking on hold and when you have a date, call and we will rebook with just a £10 admin fee and any change of fares cost.

Thank you DFDS.

Van threw a wobbly last week and I had to rebook for this Sunday-same experience, no hassle company. Been using them for years.

Another one for dfds had to cancel earlier this year and Stephan was our agent at newhaven and was abso brilliant been using them for years now
only thing swmbo has complained to them for is their CRAP COFFEE😡

Eurotunnel kept delaying our booking for us for nearly two years when Dave kept needing more surgery. They were really helpful...not even an administration charge!

I'm noticing that no one has mentioned POooooo
Erk - a confession ...

I was so pleased to get a dog cabin from Hull to Rotterdam that I sort of forgot/didn't clock that it was with P&O until after I'd booked. Rather, obviously I knew it was P&O, but I had forgotten all the things they'd done.

I did feel bad, but (sorry) the crossing suited us really well.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back