den314

Wellcome from North Wales also, I have not been a member long but find it a friendly helpful forum, join in the fun.

hi Den, welcome to the forum, they are a great bunch and very helpfull. We are heading for cornwall in a couple of weeks so order some good weather in. cheers:D:D:D

Hi Wildman, It has been beautiful and sunny for the last 2 days, tomorrow is a repeat performance. Cornwall is in the Gulfstream area, so it is not as cold as other parts of England. I have been in Cornwall for the last 3 winters and it has never gone under 6 degrees during the day. Last winter it did not go under 8 degrees.

Last edited:
Hi Wildman, It has been beautiful and sunny for the last 2 days, tomorrow is a repeat performance. Cornwall is in the Gulfstream area, so it is not as cold as other parts of England. I have been in Cornwall for the last 3 winters and it has never gone under 6 degrees during the day. Last winter it did not go under 8 degrees.
Cheers, much the same here in North Devon, we are lucky to live in this part of the country, I know its fairly local but for an inaugural run of our new (1981) aquisition we thought not to stray too far.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back