Demountable for sale

keeflester

EDIT SOLD

I have a Tandy Pony demountable for sale. It was adapted to fit on a Ford Ranger Supercab Pick-up. This is the one and a half size cab, with a six foot truck bed. I did the work myself, and fitted panels to make it look right, and cover in the gaps. It is fixed to the truck with heavy-duty barrel-type tensioners, two at each side and two to the front.

It is suitable for two people, and we have toured all over Europe with it. It is looking its age, 20yrs plus, but with some minor tarting up will be a great starter for somebody with a pickup. There is outside room for two 25 litre water containers and a 13kg gas bottle. It has a two ring burner and grill, 12v and gas absortion fridge, sink with submersible pump cold water tap, cassette toilet, table, seating for three, and it would sleep three as long as one was a child. The double bed slides out from the luton, or folds down (our choice). I cannot post pictures but will email them to anyone with a genuine interest.

Condition is tired looking, some cracking of the gel coat and a small damage to the outer skin which should be repaired. The window catches are loose in the frames, which will require some attention too.

Reason for sale - we have upgraded to a Northstar now that we know how much we love wild-camping with our truck.

I'm asking £500 for it, which I think is a bargain, it's priced to sell as we need the room.

Edit, forgot to say there is a solar panel on the roof which keeps the leisure battery(sadly, not included) fully charged while not in use, and a high-gain directional roof-top tv aerial.

Kind regards, K33F

Last edited:

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back