Demountable camper ?

mistericeman

FB_IMG_1721901142877.jpg

This is so easily done, on a trip to Blackpool (don’t hate me) I followed the traffic into a multi-storey supermarket car park with a flexible height barrier which I passed under with good clearance only to find exactly what this guy discovered that the ceiling roof was much much lower, I was lucky and reversed back without damage and took photos of the offending girder to send to the store later but I was probably going much slower than this guy.

I had a similar experience in a car with roof bars in a hotel car park in France, the main entrance was much higher that the concrete beams in the downward spiral extremely tight ramp down ito the parking area. I heard the first scrape but what a nightmare trying to reverse out up a spiral ramp and as the shutter door had closed automatically behind me.

Not quite the same but I had to stay in a Hotel at CNET Paris and after ages trying to get in I was told that my van wouldn’t be able to get out because of a height restriction, the only way out was to reverse onto a dual carriageway.

I walked the proper exit route and there was a height barrier, but only a height barrier, no other restriction, so we unbolted it and drove out.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back