Decided when we were away at Easter that a external shower would be useful for muddy paws ...

mistericeman

£20 or so off Ebay ...

And some trimming of the redundant fridge vent at the rear (not really needed since we swapped the moody 3 way fridge for a 240v and inverter set up )

Handy location both for use AND for access to pipework etc ...

Just the piping bits to order now to connect to the hot/cold under the sink .

20240421_162506.jpg
20240421_162530.jpg

Also made a handy shelf over the dashboard in the front ....
Gives us somewhere to rest the fish and chips etc when we stop for something to eat and don't want to head into the rear to sit down properly

20240421_162555.jpg
20240421_162601.jpg

Couple of questions
a) Is the shelf fixed in place or just placed on the dash when in use?
Reason I ask is that it seems to obscure the view out of the windscreen and could be an MOT fail

b) what is the rod that appears to stick out from the reverse light?

Couple of questions
a) Is the shelf fixed in place or just placed on the dash when in use?
Reason I ask is that it seems to obscure the view out of the windscreen and could be an MOT fail

b) what is the rod that appears to stick out from the reverse light?
Shelf is attached with velcro pads when needed ...
'rod' is actually a temporary cable for the reversing camera until I connect it in properly after extending it .

£20 or so off Ebay ...

And some trimming of the redundant fridge vent at the rear (not really needed since we swapped the moody 3 way fridge for a 240v and inverter set up )

Handy location both for use AND for access to pipework etc ...

Just the piping bits to order now to connect to the hot/cold under the sink .

View attachment 130264View attachment 130265
I like the way the shower hose and head is pre-fitted and ready to use when you drop the door flap (y)

I have an external shower outlet but to use it I have to go get the hose & head and attach it so not quite as convenient.

Last edited:
We use a 12v external shower for the dogs, just plug into the 12v TV socket by the door and suck the water out of a bucket. But what we found was a usefull addition was a cheap rubber boot liner from home bargains as a shower mat to stop the dogs wet paws collecting all the dust and dirt off the floor.

Back