david and ann insurance

Insurance claim

Hi John
Got an interim payment for my Motor home. At present, the matter is with the complaints department. I will know in 10 working days if they are going to give me more for the MH. If that fails, then I have to go further to the Obnibusman with my claim. Siting at home twiddling my thumbs as I am usually on the road at this time of the year. I am hoping to go to Germany at the end of this month to have a look at MH's to buy. Very pricey in England. Have surfed the net and browsed through a lot of mags: but find it a lot cheaper to buy abroad. I don't mind LHD and door on the wrong side as I only drive abroad. Will keep you guys posted what the outcome is as to my battle with the Insurance company (Norwich Union Direct).

thanks for reply david. nice to know whats happening.

john

David & Ann said:
Hi John
Got an interim payment for my Motor home. At present, the matter is with the complaints department. I will know in 10 working days if they are going to give me more for the MH. If that fails, then I have to go further to the Obnibusman with my claim. Siting at home twiddling my thumbs as I am usually on the road at this time of the year. I am hoping to go to Germany at the end of this month to have a look at MH's to buy. Very pricey in England. Have surfed the net and browsed through a lot of mags: but find it a lot cheaper to buy abroad. I don't mind LHD and door on the wrong side as I only drive abroad. Will keep you guys posted what the outcome is as to my battle with the Insurance company (Norwich Union Direct).
good luck hope all works out

Pappajohn

pappajohn said:
thanks for reply david. nice to know whats happening.

john

Hi John, I have been looking at that pint in your hand for yonks, when are you going to finish it, or is it a new pint every time I open up Wildcamping:D
Thanks a lot for your support.

hi david and ann...graham and i were only talking about you guys today....we were wondering how you were getting on with the claim...thanks for the update and we hope you get it sorted soon...samm x

All power to you David & Ann.........especially as it's Norwich Union.

I find it amazing that they have such a strong image when years ago the Consumser's Assoc. had them at the bottom for customer service

They lost my house & vehicle business years ago, after they just ignored a storm damage claim. Yep, I suddenly didn't exist.

When Comfort switched underwriters some years ago, guess who it was to?

Caveat Emptor

Keep smiling youg lady

sammclouis said:
hi david and ann...graham and i were only talking about you guys today....we were wondering how you were getting on with the claim...thanks for the update and we hope you get it sorted soon...samm x

I am soooooo glad Samm, that you & David had a wonderful weekend. Graham, you a a good friend to Samm & Co. Nice to have folks like you on this site. Will keep you posted

David & Ann said:
Hi John, I have been looking at that pint in your hand for yonks, when are you going to finish it, or is it a new pint every time I open up Wildcamping:D
Thanks a lot for your support.

must be a new one everytime :D :D
i would finish it but i cant get animation to work :confused:
at least its always fresh :D :D

john.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back