dare i say it

pappajohn

just had a look on a, dare i say it, caravan forum to see what they do for wilding and jeez!! looks like the web site was writen on parchment compered to the layout of this forum.
no smileys, no avators, no posting indicators and no wilding!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek:

pappajohn said:
just had a look on a, dare i say it, caravan forum to see what they do for wilding and jeez!! looks like the web site was writen on parchment compered to the layout of this forum.
no smileys, no avators, no posting indicators and no wilding!!!!!!!!!!!
:eek: :eek:
you should go and stand in the corner and be ashamed of yourself you naughty boy lmfao :D

Lines

walkers said:
you should go and stand in the corner and be ashamed of yourself you naughty boy lmfao :D
500 lines "i will not talk about caravans":eek: :D :eek: :D

now now dont discriminate against those less fortunate!!!!:D :D :D

***** said:
500 lines "i will not talk about caravans":eek: :D :eek: :D

i will not talk about caravans

my arm aches
can i use a foto-copier please? :D :D

Yes

pappajohn said:

my arm aches
can i use a foto-copier please? :D :D
yes, we will let you off! ha ha ha:D :D :D :p :p
wash your mouth out!!!!:D :D :eek:

ah i hope a caravanner doesnt come onto this forum & see this....they would be so offended....you should be ashamed of yourselves....now bed for both of you...naughty naughty boys :D :D :D

sammclouis said:
ah i hope a caravanner doesnt come onto this forum & see this....they would be so offended....you should be ashamed of yourselves....now bed for both of you...naughty naughty boys :D :D :D
Is that an offer?????:D :p :D :p

less fortunate?

sammclouis said:
now now dont discriminate against those less fortunate!!!!:D :D :D
thanks sami for being so understanding.i live in a caravan but usually in a very wild enviroment and the campervans great as an spare bedroom when people come to stay. i think i've got the best of both worlds.

Banter

irenerobbie said:
thanks sami for being so understanding.i live in a caravan but usually in a very wild enviroment and the campervans great as an spare bedroom when people come to stay. i think i've got the best of both worlds.
Irenrobbie, just a bit of banter, apologies if anyone is upset by it.:eek:
I and my wife, many years ago lived in a 10 foot caravan for about 2 years, then an 11ft 6 inch for another year and then a massive 20 foot caravan for about another year.:eek:
This was when we lived and worked at a boatyard.:cool:
When we moved into the 20 footer, we thought that it was luxury!! What space!!!:cool:
I always said I would never do it again, but here I am in a m/h although not full timing!;)
regards Graham

***** said:
Irenrobbie, just a bit of banter, apologies if anyone is upset by it.:eek:
I and my wife, many years ago lived in a 10 foot caravan for about 2 years, then an 11ft 6 inch for another year and then a massive 20 foot caravan for about another year.:eek:
This was when we lived and worked at a boatyard.:cool:
When we moved into the 20 footer, we thought that it was luxury!! What space!!!:cool:
I always said I would never do it again, but here I am in a m/h although not full timing!;)
regards Graham
i agree with graham this is just banter no offense is intended and i hope none is to be taken. :D :D

offence

don't worry folks , it'll take alot to offend me but never tell me that my ass looks big in my new jeans.

irenerobbie said:
don't worry folks , it'll take alot to offend me but never tell me that my ass looks big in my new jeans.
ha ha ha ha nice 1 irenerobbie...like it.:D :D :D
definately a glasgow kiss for a comment like that!!!:D :D :D

irenerobbie said:
the new jeans look great honest:D

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back