crufts nec

walkers

Hi We are going to crufts does anyone know of anywhere to wild camp not to far away, any help appreciated thanks

Never been to Crufts at the NEC but when the motorhome shows are there you can camp in the car parks.

walkers said:
Hi We are going to crufts does anyone know of anywhere to wild camp not to far away, any help appreciated thanks

There are some very large layby's around that area on the A452 and A45. There is also a transport cafe on the A452 heading towards Leamington Spa which is roughly about 2-miles from the NEC. From memory I think it is called Lincoln Farm.

Last edited:
thanks

have decided to stay on a site this time as it will be getting late by the time we arrive and no local knowledge, but will certainly keep an eye out for those laybys for another time thanks billy:D

nec car park

did enquire when asking about parking at the nec and was sternly told no overnight parking so looks like just when there is a caravan/camping show on. thanks anyway clarkspeacock:D

billy i wish i had slept in one of your laybys it cost £6 just to park in a field:mad: near to the road so we had traffic noise anyway and the loudest blooming cockerel alive (well it wouldn't be if i had of found it :rolleyes: ) crufts was great though lots of freebies for the daxies so they were knocked out when we came home with loads of stuff just for them

walkers said:
billy i wish i had slept in one of your laybys it cost £6 just to park in a field:mad: near to the road so we had traffic noise anyway and the loudest blooming cockerel alive (well it wouldn't be if i had of found it :rolleyes: ) crufts was great though lots of freebies for the daxies so they were knocked out when we came home with loads of stuff just for them
As long as you enjoyed yourselves, that's the main thing. Saw a bit on a webpage today that said the west carpark is open later this year so should soon be back to normal guys.

walkers said:
did enquire when asking about parking at the nec and was sternly told no overnight parking so looks like just when there is a caravan/camping show on. thanks anyway clarkspeacock:D
you would think a huga place like that would cater for us motorhomers eh,they want our money quick enough,shame eh

sammclouis said:
you would think a huga place like that would cater for us motorhomers eh,they want our money quick enough,shame eh
They normally do Samm, just that this year they have been doing some building work apparently according to the webpage I was looking at today.

billy1000 said:
They normally do Samm, just that this year they have been doing some building work apparently according to the webpage I was looking at today.

I thought it seemed rather odd!

billy1000 said:
good news for us hopefully billy :eek:

oh well at least they don't rip us off for parking charge the same as for a car so thats good innit

virgil said:
You got a pooch Billy?

Yes mate, an Alsation which I rescued from a dogs home. Had him and his brother but sadly his brother's back end went soon after getting them. Gerry has been with me now for almost 18 months and loves to travel in the m/h.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back