CR Dunstable

chrismilo

Free Member
Stayed at CR Dunstable last night never again! I was warned of the doggers by a local
Doggers paradise once the doggers went at 3am motorbikes cars riding on the grass areas doing doughnuts loud music leaving tons of rubbish over the car park despite bins everywhere Of course no sign of Old Bill couldn't get any reg numbers as they don't put lights on in car park and I'm too afraid to go and look they were polish anyhow
There was one other motorhome who left very early

Maybe I'm just a miserable old git as I was called on here the other day lol

Last edited:
That's a shame - it looks a good spot and has been on the database since 2011.

It's always difficult to decide what to do about reports such as yours. Doggers are unfortunately often to be found at places such as we might stop, though in many years of wilding in the UK I have not encountered any.

It's the anti-social behaviour that's so unpredictable. Did you consider calling the police on 101? I think I would have done that.

Our soon to be revamped POI system will include a rating system which will make it simpler to identify potential problem locations.

That's a shame - it looks a good spot and has been on the database since 2011.

It's always difficult to decide what to do about reports such as yours. Doggers are unfortunately often to be found at places such as we might stop, though in many years of wilding in the UK I have not encountered any.

It's the anti-social behaviour that's so unpredictable. Did you consider calling the police on 101? I think I would have done that.

Our soon to be revamped POI system will include a rating system which will make it simpler to identify potential problem locations.

I can live with doggers but not ANTI social behavior
I spent the day at fairlands valley park in stevenage although the car park is relatively near the road they don't close it it looks a good possibility for over nighting no signs and it's free

Thanks for the car park information. I've added it to the POIs.

Did you consider calling 101? I have done this in the past and had helpful responses. I am a firm believer in getting problems recorded by the police.

If they aren't advised of problem areas, especially with their reduced numbers, how can they act?

Thanks for the car park information. I've added it to the POIs.

Did you consider calling 101? I have done this in the past and had helpful responses. I am a firm believer in getting problems recorded by the police.

If they aren't advised of problem areas, especially with their reduced numbers, how can they act?

couldn't get reg numbers didn't want to get out in case I was attacked or similar
My reaction to calling police the don't come quickly if at all
The other afternoon I was on devil's dyke Brighton broad daylight boy racers doing doughnuts knocked down a guy trying to stop them the police told him to come to them they were not interested

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back