country leisure cooker

GARY ENGLISH

Does any body have a phone number off company ,who makes the COUNYTRY LEISURE ovens.Unable to locate and need a part.

Cookers

Have u tried ringing White Arches in Rushden?? I can't remember the make of the cooker in our last caravan but I had a burner that would only stay on whilst u held the knob in, I took the whole tap and burner asm' in and they sold me a new flame-out device off the shelf! (They may also know the answer to your question - VERY helpful staff in the service dept).

Nosha

Cheers for that,need glass door for cupboard on bottom of oven Heart of england said most probaly get one ,but need serial number cant find it any were on oven.

There is... or was a company in Luton that use to break caravans - Frank ??? from memory, out 'van had a red unit, what colour r u looking for?

nosha

Oven glass is a smoke colour with clear panel in middle with lines .Cooker frame is actually brown, i no franks caravans had bits from them before cheers.

Does any body have a phone number off company ,who makes the COUNYTRY LEISURE ovens.Unable to locate and need a part.

Hi, dont know if you have already had reply but phone number is 0114 273 8157, it seems to be spinflo ltd, sheffield, Hope that helps.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back