Coolasluck

Coolasluck

Hi gang. Some may remember me from long,long ago but most won't. Good to see the site's still going. 👍
We have been full timing in our converted coach now for getting on 8 years and blimey does the time go fast. 6 months every year abroad for our first 4 years were fantastic. We toured and visited 99.9 percent of coastal Spain and Portugal and some of france until brexit and covid hit. The best part of Spain though was inland spain which we first discovered in our first year touring with vwalan and purple Bob, (not sure if Alan's on here anymore) but I couldn't imagine going back to a house we love this way of life.

Good to see you back on here and that you have been enjoying travelling.

I sold our motorhome just over a year ago and miss it a lot but hey ho, that's life. I may get something smaller at some point and have the odd trip on my own. I gave up the C1 as I don't think I would pass another medical due to eye problems (hopefully temporary due to Cataracts on both eyes). With 4 dogs it would have to be a big motorhome for family trips and those days are gone.

Stick some photos on when you get a chance.

Hi and welcome back though I have no recollection of you but that could be you were before my time or age memory on my part. 😂

Good to see you back on here and that you have been enjoying travelling.

I sold our motorhome just over a year ago and miss it a lot but hey ho, that's life. I may get something smaller at some point and have the odd trip on my own. I gave up the C1 as I don't think I would pass another medical due to eye problems (hopefully temporary due to Cataracts on both eyes). With 4 dogs it would have to be a big motorhome for family trips and those days are gone.

Stick some photos on when you get a chance.
Sad to hear that Jim drop me a message or e.mail as I have lost your address. 👍 Seems so long ago with those dogs at the abbey,we did look at some of the old photos about a month ago. Scary how quickly we age. Hope Anne is well. I knew you would get more dogs 😄

hello coola. yes i,m still on here but dont write as much as i used to.
lovely sunny day down here at moment ,but not warm just a nice day.
about 7c at moment .
be m,cycle riding this afternoon if things go right. have fun and have a good time .
cheers alan.

I remember you too barryd you also have the same avatar 😄. Did you ever go full-time? I think you were also in the planning stage👍

I remember you too barryd you also have the same avatar 😄. Did you ever go full-time? I think you were also in the planning stage👍

Blimey that must be about ten years ago. No we never did. Six months was our longest single trip. We managed five last year. I dont regret it now though. Michelle was never keen on the idea 100%. Would you believe we still have the same Kontiki 640 we had in 2008 when I joined this forum? 😬

Hello from us,, you might remember chrisjones18 better.how are you both?
Have you been over the Lincs border yet? Toyota's dont like being parked up.
We did get a little house built in forest of dean but not there much.
Just back there from a wild Scotland and going to Cornwall in a few weeks...might annoy alan as never got to meet him before covid.

Hello from us,, you might remember chrisjones18 better.how are you both?
Have you been over the Lincs border yet? Toyota's dont like being parked up.
We did get a little house built in forest of dean but not there much.
Just back there from a wild Scotland and going to Cornwall in a few weeks...might annoy alan as never got to meet him before covid.
Sorry mate never heard of you🧐🤣

Sorry mate never heard of you🧐🤣
Have you still got plenty of parking over there? May get over that way this year as I will be visiting Devon and possibly Cornwall myself at some point.. If you end up going back home you may find me parked in your garden 😂

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back