cool box & 12v sat system

mick

Hi , just been in Lidl they have 12v/240v cool box,s at £30.00 / portable satalite sytems for £65.00 don't no if nation wide but cheap ! Middlesbrough.

I've got one of the satelite sets & it works great, just needs a bit of time to set up. There is a delay in finding the satelite & it showing on the telly, so take it slow.

Did't get to buy sat system / t'other half said set top box is good enough for tv . " Me i like toys like that , Thanks for info Some lucky people may use it . Bought cool box though get case of lager in it , saves built in fridge for silly things like food ! LOL.

Watch your power Mick if the cool box is a peltier cooler they dont half suck power.We had to get 1 a few yrs back when our fridge died we kept it outside the van to keep it cool but we soon had a flat battery after a few hours and the plug on the end was hot as it had been pulling a lot of amps and it was a mobicool by waeco not a cheapo 1 .only good when engine is running or on hookup.

Mike

Yeh made that mistake in Lake district couple of years ago with fridge, Had to be jump started . Will as you state use only when travelling / this one pulls 48w out of battery , but used this type on site before on 240v no prob's great addition as only had little frigde in T1000 AS. Mick.

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back