confusedgrumpy

confusedgrumpy

Hi just found the site
seems very interesting and proffesional I must say.

reason we were looking is we are about to upsize homes for a couple of long trips.
Unfortunately we live in Barnet, herts but have no large parking area. So we are looking for any SECURE yards/areas :i.e. cctv security etc for a home up to 36 feet. we would obviously be willing to pay.

this would be used when we return home on an on/off basis.
any help appreciated, if you can't email we can be contacted on 020 84416771/ 07958797006.

cheers Sue and malcolm

Hi just found the site

reason we were looking is we are about to upsize homes for a couple of long trips.
Unfortunately we live in Barnet, herts but have no large parking area. So we are looking for any SECURE yards/areas :i.e. cctv security etc for a home up to 36 feet. we would obviously be willing to pay.

any help appreciated, if you can't email we can be contacted on 020 84416771/ 07958797006.

cheers Sue and malcolm
try your local transport or coach companys they sometimes have a spare slot for a small fee

Hello and welcome to Wildcamping.

I hope you'll find this site as helpful and friendly as I have and in a week or two you will be InformedHappy

hello sue and malcolm, and welcome to a very friendly site
p.s. which one of you is confused and which is grumpy?
:p :D :D

have you looked at http://www.cassoa.co.uk/Caravan_Storage_Home.aspx

bertie

Hi just found the site

cheers Sue and malcolm

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back