Computer Problems

lenny

I just rebooted my laptop but it doesnt pick up my cable modem when I connect???, why is this:confused:.
I can use the internet as normal using my mobile phone as a modem connected to my laptop, but when I try to post piccy,s that I copy from Photobucket, they will not paste onto my posts for some reason??

Can anyone advise?

Thanks in advance:)

Hi Lenny,what operating system are you using most have a system restore feature as a last resort.I would try to delete the modem from the control panel menu then try reinstalling the software.Can't see why you are having trouble pasting photos to the site though perhaps someone has other suggestions,Andy.

Last time that happened to me it was a button on the keyboard that enabled the wireless connection. My 12 year old grandson fixed it!!!

Last time that happened to me it was a button on the keyboard that enabled the wireless connection. My 12 year old grandson fixed it!!!

Thankfully I dont have a 12 year old Grandson :eek:

But isnt it great how the young people embrace the technology

Channa

Hiya Lenny,just a thought check the posting rules are activated when replying to posts the only one that should be off is the html code,Andy.;)

Users who viewed this discussion (Total:0)

Back